There’s a severe drought going on in California, which means water conservation has become a priority there. However, water conservation is an issue that must be addressed whether or not a drought is in progress.
Here are some water conservation tips I found and coalesced into a single list from several sources:
- Use a pool cover – it helps prevent water from evaporating
- Keep the water level 1 inch above the bottom of the pool tile
- Only backwash filters when it’s necessary
- Reuse backwash to water your lawn if possible
- Add sanitizer in the evening
- Check often for leaks
- Keep your pool chemistry balanced
Head over to PoguePoolSpa.com to check out more blogs.