June 7th, 2013 by Jacqui Blanton
Tips for Clarifying Water
- When you first open your pool at the beginning of the season, run your filter around the clock until the water runs clear.
- Constantly test your water. If it appears green or has a bad odor, it more than likely has an algae problem.
- Make sure your filter, pump, lint trap, and skimmer baskets remain clean and in proper working condition to help your water stay sparkling clear and clean.
- Adjust the pool inlets so the surface water continues to move in a circular direction.
- Make a routine of checking and emptying the skimmer and pump baskets on a constant basis.