Spring has officially begun! That means some of us will be suffering from seasonal allergies, but everyone will be getting ready for pool season!
Here’s a short list to help you get your pool ready for fun times:
- Clear off your winter cover, remove it, and store it
- Remove Winter plugs and other winter gear
- Reinstall your ladders, boards, etc.
- Fill your pool to operating levels
- Check your pool equipment and replace any parts that have been damaged
- Turn everything on
- Check your water chemistry
- Add chemicals as needed
- Let the pool run at least 24 hours and clean out debris
- Jump in and enjoy your swim
Check out more blogs at PoguePoolSpa.com!