If you’re a pool owner, or work in the industry you’ve heard of phosphates. You’ve also heard you need a phosphate remover to keep your pool looking nice.
Do you know where phosphates come from though? Phosphates come from:
- Leaves, flowers, other debris
Yes you, phosphates come from your dead skin cells, your sweat, the detergent in your swimsuit and more.
SeaKlear’s Phosphate Remover makes removing phosphates from your pool simple. It also makes overdosing a thing of the past!
Signs that your pool has too many phosphates include: discolored, cloudy water; poor water quality that requires extra chemicals; excessive scale damage to heaters; and lower efficiency of salt generator systems.
To use SeaKlear Phosphate Remover, make sure your filter system is clean or backwashed first:
- Calculate how much product you will need
- Pour the product directly into the deep end of the pool
- Follow up with SeaKlear Natural Clarifier or add 1 SeaKlear Mighty Pod Cloudy PoolCure
- Run the filter 24 hours
- Check your phosphate levels to ensure they’re below 125 ppb. Reapply if necessary
For more information, contact the pros at PoguePoolSpa.com.