Leaks are common in your spa and plumbing, but it’s a huge hassle to drain it completely to repair a little leak. Leak Seal is Leisure Time’s special formula that seals minor leaks in spa surfaces and plumbing. It’s convenient and easy-to-use, and it helps maintain your spa’s surface so you can keep enjoying it for much longer. Use is as needed when small leaks occurs.
- Remove the cartridge, D.E. grids or other media from the filter.
- Add 1/3 bottle for spas or the entire bottle for a pool Pour as close to the skimmer or main drain as possible.
- Only turn on the CIRCULATION SYSTEM, not the heater or air blower.
- Run recirculation system 5 hours for a spa and 10 hours for a pool.
- Refill spa or hot tub to the proper level and determine if the leak is sealed.
- If the leak is sealed, drain the spa and refill. If used on a pool, resume normal operation.
Check out PoguePoolSpa.com for more spa chemicals!