When it comes to extending the life of your spa, maintaining proper hardness levels is a good start. Water that is low in calcium corrodes equipment. Calcium Booster raises the water hardness level and prevents foaming and equipment corrosion.
Calcium Booster is meant to be used as needed, one oz. raises calcium hardness 7 ppm in a 500 gallon spa. The ideal hardness level is between 150-400 ppm.
- Determine the amount of Calcium Booster you need to add.
- Turn jets ON to circulate the spa water.
- Pour required amount into the water.
- Run filter 1-2 hours.
- Retest water to ensure it’s at the proper level.
- repeat 1-5 until the proper level is obtained
Calcium Booster is compatible with Chlorine, Bromine, Ozone and Biguanide Sanitizers
For more information on this and other products contact the pros at PoguePoolSpa.com.