No matter how clean you keep your spa, sometimes it just isn’t enough. In cases like that, the problem might be your plumbing. Leisure Time’s Jet Clean can help you with that little problem.
Jet Clean prevents organics, oils, dirt, and minerals from building up in your plumbing and restricting water flow. The buildup can also damage equipment if it’s severe enough.
Use Jet Clean every 3 months or when the spa is drained and refilled
- Remove the filter and clean separately (Filter Clean is a good choice)
- Add 1 bottle to warm spa water before the spa gets drained
- Turn the pump ON and run the jets for 15 minutes
- Turn the pump and jets OFF and let it sit for an hour
- Turn the pump ON and run the jets and blower for 15 minutes
- Drain the spa, hose off the walls while doing so
- Refill the spa according to the Simple Spa Care Program
For Jetted Bath Tubs
- Pour 8 oz (half a bottle) into the tub with warm water before draining
- Turn jets ON for 15 minutes
- Drain and rinse the tub with clean water
Jet Clean is compatible with chlorine, bromine, and biguanide sanitizing systems. Leisure Time recommends to apply Jet Clean each time the spa is drained and refilled.
Order yours today at PoguePoolSpa.com!