You may not be able to buy a 60 Watt Incandescent light bulb for your lamp at home, but you can still buy incandescent pool lights like Pentair’s Amerlite.
The light is white, but you can purchase several snap-on lens covers in blue, red, green and amber. Whichever colors fits your mood or the ambiance.
Other features of the Amerlite include:
- World standard of reliability
- Stainless steel face ring with uni-tension clamp
- Superior light diffusion
- Prismatic tempered lens
- Gold diffused low water cutoff
- Heat-sensing cutoff for low water protection
- Plastic snap-on face rings available for s/s lights
The prismatic tempered glass lens measure 8 1/8.”
Additionally, this is a big one, the bulb can be changed without the need to lower your water level.
To find out more, contact the pros at PoguePoolSpa.com.